Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Let's light this candle!

Welcome to this blog I've created!

In 2 days I will be traveling from my home on Long Island, NY to Los Angeles, CA. I will be setting up residence there while I pursue my career in the acting business. This blog's purpose is to keep friends and family apprised of my activities. Not every post will be in the form of an "update." This will also just be a sort of scrapbook of my own, in which I may post links that I find amusing, or I may just share a random thought I had that day.

Once I hit the road I'm sure I will have plenty to blog about, but the posts may not be daily. Either way I'm sure I'll have a lot to share once I finish the trip and am able to compile everything better.

Stay tuned...even I don't know what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment