Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Death Star is not yet fully opperational...

...I moved in yesterday and I've been heading back and forth to Target trying to furnish it little by little. There's only so much that one person can fit in a cart in one trip, especially when some of those things are dressers and hampers and appliances and such.

Also my landlord says we'll be getting internet in another week or so. With that said I'm currently writing this from a Startbucks and putting up with the homeless loony sitting across from me and talking at me. We all know I'm a polite guy but there's only so many times I can smile, nod and say "Yeah, I know right?" Sharing a table with him was the only option when I needed to find an outlet so that my computer will run with it's crap battery life.

But that's just one more thing for me to do; stop into the apple store and see if I can rectify that problem.

Well, I'm about to exit this quaint corporate coffee establishment and say for one last time, "Yeah I know right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment